Thursday 30 October 2008

I think...

I think a transport that trembles certain level like train, bus, tube or something like that makes me remember retrospect things.
In these days, I always think about her and her. I understand my feeling and also realize that no one can understand my feeling. It is all right because this is my life.
I can’t accept to rely on others yet but I know that human is such a creature that relies on each other. Actually I am the last man to rely on others. Conversely, I think I am such a man that be relied on others. Maybe someday, I’ll be able to accept it and rely on other person sincerely. But now, I can’t do that.
I need to be more strong and also more kind and open-mind.

Tomorrow, I will go to Halloween party tomorrow. I will disguise as Geisha girl, it must be gross!!!(haha Maybe it is the first time and last time as well to do that in my life. Must be good experience!!
Also this weekend, I will be 22 years old. I will go to dinner with my friends. It’s gonna be good.

Anyway, what I have to do is taking care of my condition...

Have a good night!

Yusuke

No comments: