Saturday 25 October 2008

Bye Bye Masami.Y

Oops.
I took a rest almost 12 hours altogether today.
It’s OK because I had a bad cold, now my condition recovered somehow compared with that of yesterday.
I feel, however, I wasted time a bit.

This weekend, I have to finalize two assignments, one is “Communication between Cultures”’ assignment, the other is that of “English for Academic Purpose”.
Latter one is not so hard and crucial, so it is OK. Former one, however, it must be though... I have to read two references this afternoon before I start to cook my dinner.

By the way, I met my programme’s tutor Masami last night with my friend.
She leaves this country this evening, so it was the last time for me to meet her and have a drink with in this country. She was quite interesting actually.
She was very talkative, vigorous and powerful. In addition, what it more is she has a lot of connections to high prestige people such as a president of company or director, famous pianist and so on.
She will start her own business in Japan and Philippines. It is a kind of human resource company and totally big challenge for her. First year must be tough for her, but I think her vision and business concept is quite good. So I think it’s gonna be successful.

She has a talent for making connection with many people and showing herself immediately to other people. Those points are I have to study and learn.

Owing to her connection, I can get a chance to work in JETRO as internship. Therefore I feel I have to commit internship sincerely and do my best there. This internship is also chance for me to make a lot of connection with people whom I don’t know ever.

Anyway, this weekend, I take a rest to cure my cold and do my assignments.

Have a good weekend!

Yusuke

No comments: