Friday 3 October 2008

Yeah, I like. I dislike.

Some time I scarce and maybe I shouldn’t say that.
I think about my relationships with my friends especially girls.

I have a girl friend.
On the other hand, I have many girl friends, I mean just as a friend.
For me, it is easier to make female friend than to male friend.
I don’t know the reason why, but as it is.
And sometimes I have a good relationship with someone compared with others.

I don’t care if someone said a rumour.
But, maybe someone is hurt because of it.

Some time I scarce about it.
It felt wrong.
It felt right.

Life is too short to care someone’s rumour.
I know that.

But I should pray.

Anyway, in these days, I have too much free time.
From next week, I must be busy.
So I think I will not afford to be worried such a things.
It is good for me.

Have a good day!

Yusuke

No comments: