Sunday 12 October 2008

Picnic on Shorditch Park

So I went to Shoreditch Park with 4 of my friends.
We brought there “karacage”, “onigiri”, “dashimaki” and so on, those are Japanese foods.
We talked and laughed, played cards, badminton and also played a Japanese traditional game “Stumbling Dharma”.
It was so fine.
Actually it was like summer.
I remembered the days I went to boat trip with my friends.
It was the one of the highlights in life of this country for me.
I think maybe I got a suntan little a bit although it is middle of October!!(haha
I appreciate my friend, she organised this picnic.

By the way, I did messenger with my best friend in Japan after I came back from the picnic.
It was also so fun.
I spilled out my feeling in these days.
Also he confessed me some secret about recent days.
We are best friends actually.

After writing this diary, I will go to my friend’s room to detail our trip for Spain and Morocco.
It must be great!

Last week, life was hard for me.
But it is changed a bit now.

Have a good night!

Yusuke

No comments: