Wednesday 8 October 2008

Even if it offers me to take everything

2 days after I made words with my girl friend makes me calm down actually.
I have thought over my feeling and now I think I have to reveal my feeling instead of standing.

Today I will go to Victoria, Wigram House, to meet my friends and also eat a feast(haha
I bring a burdock there and my friend will cook special rice dish by using that one.
I’m really really looking forward to it.

Before I go there, I will go to Oxford Circus to do something I should do.
I will go to M&S, IEO, programme office and library.

I hope this fine weather lasts all day long.
Yesterday it was misery, to be honest, it made me so depressed.

By the way, I bought a card for my tutor near Tottenham Court.
She leaves London end of this month.
I don’t know giving a card for her is good gift or not.
But I will do it.

Have a good day!

Yusuke

No comments: