Saturday 11 October 2008

It lasts!

It looks like the fine weather still lasts now.
It will be good day for going picnic I think and it is good for a change.
I and one of my friends will make “Karaage”, it is a traditional food in Japan.
We will use chicken.
To be honest, it is not a type of food that we cook it by myself.
So it is a good chance to cook it today.

Today I received emails from my parents.
I sent a monthly report to them yesterday and they replied it.
Sometimes their reply is funny.
One day, my father sent me an email that said I have to be on the alert in European country when I travel there and sometimes I have to stake my life.
It’s quite funny(haha
I know he really takes care of me but it was a kind of overprotection.

Anyway, I appreciate them.

So, have a good day!

Yusuke

No comments: