Monday 13 October 2008

I met mayor!

I met London mayor, Boris Johnson on volunteer work on British Museum yesterday!
I hard his speech, it was fun actually.
Some of my friends managed to shake hands and take pictures with him.
I envy them...oou...
To be honest, I don’t envy them so much(haha
Boris said he hasn’t been to Japan yet.
But he knows a lot about Japanese movie.
Especially he talked about ”Gozira”, it is the one of famous Japanese films.
He was quite nice.
I met some new acquaintances there and got cool T-shirts.
Those are my crop on this volunteer work.

Today, I have an interview in JETRO.
I’m not nervous at all, just wondering what kind of question I will be asked.
Maybe it’s all right.
I hope I will be able to work there 2 times a week from next week.
Today, I also have a class in the evening.

Have a good day!

Yusuke

No comments: