Saturday 25 October 2008

Farewell

I probably shouldn’t have said that but I had to say farewell.
It was tough decision but I had to choose being by myself. Now I forget the meaning and importance of loving others. I’m numb.
Some people said me that I’m really looked like a machine. It means that I’m not a human. On the other hands, some people said me that I’m really looked like a human. Both opinions, from my point of view, are meaningless because those don’t suggest my real character. To be honest, I don’t know what I want, think and hope now. I’m really inconsistent in these days. I feel contradiction and ambivalence. But, as it is, human is ambivalent equity actually. Therefore I don’t know but I have to confront this problem by myself and decided to make a bit distance from people who know me well and affirm me. Maybe ore not maybe, I get lost now, but I decided to be alone, be strong and be consistent. This is a kind of trip and adventure as well. I would like to make progress and after that I'd like to show myself to my friends.

May everything’s gonna change to good!!

Have a good night!

Yusuke

No comments: