Saturday 11 October 2008

Drop by drop fills the tub

I try to remember my motto now.
I’m the last person to finish homework or something like that one night before deadline.
I mean I’m a man needs to study or work step by step, day by day.
I don’t have special gift.
So if I’d like to success in something, I have to made mistakes many times.
From a lot of mistakes, I can learn something.

Today I went to library on Marylebone campus.
The library was so silent. It is good place for study.
Possibly I will go there frequently coz it is comfortable to study.
What is the problem is computer that is in library.
Those are little a bit old so I can’t watch some video in Youtube or yahoo news.
In other words, there is no obstacle for me to study(haha

By the way, finally I could contact with m Spanish friend today.
She works for law office, so I think she must be busy in these days.
But she is absolutely so nice and kind person that she will guide me around Barcelona and provides a place to stay.
I can’t stop appreciating her.
I’m really really looking forward to going there with my friend and meeting my Spanish friends.
I also expect delicious Spanish foods(haha

I will go picnic tomorrow.
So I hope the fine weather lasts for one more day!

Have a good night!

Yusuke

No comments: