Wednesday 29 October 2008

Finish!!

I finalized my assignment for tomorrow. Actually it was so tiring to do that because the subject is quite ambiguous.
I had to describe Japanese culture and value. Actually I am Japanese but I don’t know much about it. Throughout this essay, I thought that it is not so much related our nationality to our characters. Of course, somehow, it is related such as Japanese are shay or they are punctual or something like that. But, actually, it is a stereotype, isn’t it? Many of my Japanese friends, both in Japan and this country, are not so punctual. There are shay people, on the other hand, there are many talkative people. So, from this point, I sometimes suspicious about study like this such as sociology, anthropology or something like that. Of course, I don’t know what the subjects really are and my opinion is based on prejudice. I can’t stop being suspicious about those studies.
Anyway, I will submit my assignment tomorrow! I don’t mind the result and mark at all(haha

By the way, to my surprise, I say snow yesterday night although it is still in October!!! I think it is an abnormal weather because, if not, I think I’m not able to survive this winter. Today, however, it is so cold!! I can’t use heater in my room at all... Possibly, in winter, I have to put on many clothes to survive from terrible life and go back to my country. In addition, it is so dry, there is no humidity in these days, isn’t it. It brings bad effect on my throat. I really want to heal my throat but it is very difficult now. But I have to, because it is a vital thing to speak! Without speaking, I feel dull for everything.

Have a good night!

Yusuke

No comments: