Monday 20 October 2008

Bloody Rainy Spain

Hi mates!
How are you doing? How was your weekend??
Maybe as you know, I went to Barcelona, Spain last weekend.
It was so good although almost all days were bloody rainy!
City is quite interesting, girls are beautiful, foods are delicious and people are so friendly!!
To be honest, I really didn’t want come back this country...
Maybe I should have decided to study not English but Spanish(haha
I went to Sagrada Famillia, Casa Mila, Casa Batllo and Parc Giiel.
Those were quite impressive and sophisticated.

I met some of my Spanish friends there.
We talked, chat and enjoyed ourselves there.
I can’t stop but appreciate to their kindness although they were so tired because of their job.
I really want to go there again, especially summer, and meet them and enjoy Barcelona!!

Anyway, this country is terribly cold and dark, but I have to concentrate on my life in here.

Have a good week!

Yusuke

No comments: