Monday 13 October 2008

3rd week of October

It seems like little a bit cloud today.
Just before, it was fine but now it changes.
So I think fine days in October will finish sooner or later.

Anyway, new week starts.
This week I have many things to do.
Today, I will do volunteer work on British Museum, finally I received an email form the person in charge.
Maybe I will do some assistance and interpreter.
Tomorrow, I will do interview in JETRO for my internship.
It may be OK.
After that I have an evening class for “Creating a Website” class tomorrow coz I can’t attend that class on Thursday.
On Wednesday, I have a class in the morning, and have an interview with Mock on Marylebone Campus from 12:30-13:00.
In addition, after that, I have a placement test for “English for Academic Purpose” class.
It must be crazy(haha

However, on Thursday, I’m going to go Spain with my friend after attending “Art & Society” class.
It must be fun.

By the way, I got muscular pain in my neck, leg, and ass due to yesterday’s exercise.
Oops.
I feel I got old...

Anyway, have a good week!

Yusuke

No comments: