Tuesday 14 October 2008

Whatever may happen

Whatever will be, will be.

Today I passed an interview with JETRO for my internship.
So now, I feel relief actually(haha
I will do internship from 2 weeks later 2 or 3 times a week.
It must be good experience.
It is what I really really wanted to do so I must be involved it.
JETRO stands for Japan External Trade Organization and the department that I will work for is agriculture section.
I will do some researches and organise some events, I’m really looking forward to starting it.

By the way, I broke up with my girlfriend just before going to go outside for the interview.
For me, fortunately or unfortunately, it is not big problem.
I hope she don’t mind her choice.
I sincerely hope so.

Whatever will be, will be.

Anyway, have a good night!

Have a good day!

No comments: