Wednesday 15 October 2008

Like a music.

It has become typical London weather more and more since yesterday.
Actually today it changed cloudy to rainy to cloudy to rainy!!
It is depressing. In other words, because of it, however, I can enjoy myself in Spain more. I will meet beautiful girls, delicious foods, good friends and the sun!
Oou.
It sounds quite nice. What I have to do now is to finalize our trip plan.

By the way, today I attend “Communication between Cultures” first. To my surprise, all of my class mates are girls! So in class room, without me and the teacher, they are only female! It’s OK for me, but, to be honest, I feel awkward little a bit(haha
My class mates were quite kind compared with native people because of I think all of them are international students. Anyway I have to improve my English further to enjoy conversation with them.

It is another story but, to my surprise again, in placement test for “English for Academic Purpose” class, all most all students wrote their script quite long. Those were may be double or triple that of mine. Therefore I really felt that I have to brush up my writing skill in English. I had to write my opinion to the idea “Young people have to work at least 2 years before they enter university”. I just wrote about 15 lines on a paper. But many of students looked like wrote over 30 or 40 lines.
Oops.
It was amazing for me!

It’s also another story but, I had an interview with my tutor and coordinator for practice for internship. For me, it is not necessary at all now but I did it for experience.
After the interview, they gave me a feed back that said I have to speak English like music. Actually I can understand it. I can speak English little bit quickly so now it is high time to try to manage my speaking speed and volume. Now I think I manage to improve my English such a way for another 6 months.

Anyway, have a good night!

Yusuke

No comments: