Thursday 23 October 2008

NABE


I did a Nabe party with my Japanese friends last night.
Nabe is a traditional Japanese dish and it is very delicious and healthy.
As you can see above picture, that is a typical form of Nabe.
We used Chinese cabbage, pork, carrot, long green onion, fu, udon, shiitake mushroom and so on...
It was so delicious and we enjoyed ourselves there.

Unfortunately I caught a cold in these days, especially today it worst...
I got a soar throat and headache as well. Owing to it, I was absent from morning class and took a rest in bed this morning. In addition, I thought that it became little a bit better that that of morning, therefore I went to university to attend a web class. But, because of it, my headache got worse...
Oops.
So I must start to sleep as early as I could.
But I have to wait two of my friends to ask them to write messages to our tutor, she’s going to go back Japan the day after tomorrow.

I and two of my friends will have a dinner with her tomorrow evening.
Possibly it will be the last time to meet her.
There is possibility to meet her on Japan and Philippines but I think it is quite difficult to meet her there.

Anyway, I have to recover my condition as possible as I could.

Have a good night!

Yusuke

No comments: