Tuesday 21 October 2008

I miss Spain!!


I already miss Spain so much now although I came back from there just the day before yesterday!!
Oh, my goodness!!
What I can do now is just sighing...
This country makes me depressed actually.
Cold weather, not so good food, mean people...
Oops.
I don’t meant to blame British people, but I’m not in good mood in these two days.
What I have done since I came back from Spain is just watching Youtube and going to Sains to buy foods.
Maybe I should change something.

Last week, I would like to say “May everything’s gonna change to good for you!” to my ex-girlfriend and my good friend whom I like.
But, now, situation is changed.
I would like to say and hope the phrase I mentioned.

Anyway, I have four classes from tomorrow to Friday and I will start my internship next Monday.
It makes me feel better, I think.
Sometimes I become weak as like people are.
Maybe I miss my dear but I lost it.
I shouldn’t mention this but sometimes I think about it.

Now I’m looking forward to new relationship but a girl whom I like is also not in good situation. In addition, I’m not sure I like her or not.
Maybe it needs time to break.

So I hope, may everything’s gonna change to good for me!!

Have a good night!

Yusuke

No comments: