Tuesday 28 October 2008

Internship

Finally, I started my internship in JETRO yesterday.
I think it is better than I expected(haha
I thought that it is a bit boring coz one of my friends, he worked for JETRO as internship before I started, said that it is not so good.
Now I worked for agriculture section and I met many business men in these two days.
It is quite interesting because I am student.
In a position of student, normally it is difficult to know what is the business actually.
Now, however, I have a lot of chance to know it. It must be good effect on my career plan.

In this internship, I would like to meet many business men and women, learn know- how of researching, experience a business scene and know what is the business and system of economy.
I have a task to research about ice cube maker in this country. To be honest, I’m not sure about it at all. So maybe I have to ask it some of my British friends.

By the way, today, I have to finalize my assignment for “Communication between Cultures” class definitely. It is quite difficult because the subject is fundamentally abstract!!!!! Oops. It makes this assignment so difficult... Actually it is only 700 words to 1000 words. So it is not so difficult in paper. But, because of abstract subject, I can’t refer anything from reference book and write long sentence. I just use my guessology.

Anyway, I have to concentrate on this matter another two hours.

Have a good night!

Yusuke

No comments: