Thursday 9 October 2008

National Poetry Day

I heard from my friend that it was the National Poetry Day yesterday.
We went to Vietnamese restaurant and saw the broken traffic light on the picture above.
Now I try to think about poetry in English but it is soooo difficult.
I think even if in Japanese, it is difficult.
But I will think over it and upload it on my Japanese blog not this blog.
Because it is little a bit shame, I’m coward (haha
Theme is “work”.
So, first of all, I have to define the meaning of work for me.
Then I will do that.

By the way, I’m going to go uni today to meet my coordinator to amend my class table.
It is the last day to amend a time table, so I think the office must be busy.
But I have to go.
Maybe I will change business one to English one.
I like easy class(haha
To be honest, considering my character, difficult class is not so good for me.
I also think that the content that I can learn from the class is same as a class that I can take in Japan, I can learn by Japanese.

Anyway, I’m going.

Have a good day!

Yusuke

No comments: