Sunday 2 November 2008

Halloween


I had a Halloween party the day before yesterday!
It was quite funny coz, in my country, Halloween is not so popular.
Of course, it is popular, but I mean it is not so serious(hehe
In Japan, we sometimes wear costume, but it is not so professional. Just like wearing a hat or something like that.
But, in this country, there were a lot of people who enjoyed their costume sincerely.
I saw some professionally costumed people around here and there in Halloween.
It was quite interesting.

I put on Geisha girl costume actually.
To be honest, it was first time for me to put on female costume and made up my face.
After that, I thought that if I will reborn as human, I would like to reborn as man because I found that girl’s wear is quite cold and making up face is quite tiring.
Now I appreciate to my parent that they born me as man(haha

Have a good day!

Yusuke

No comments: