Sunday 16 November 2008

La la

I have almost finished my assignments. Compared with last one, it was not so difficult. I think there are some reasons for I feel it is easier than before. One is maybe I little a bit have got accustomed to the way to write an essay. Another is about content, compared with before, it was more understandable and it was like an analysis.
Actually I have to finalize it further but now I feel relax.

Today I went to Turkish restaurant with my friend, it was very delicious and also reasonable. I like it very much indeed.
Maybe it is high time to find new food and restaurant around London because I have been to same kind of restaurant too much!!
I have another 4 months to stay here, so I will pioneer new restaurant. It is a kind of obligation(haha

By the way, this week is also busy. But almost all schedules are interesting and fun for me. What is the important is my health and then I have to focus on fun!

Have a good night!

Yusuke

No comments: