Tuesday 4 November 2008

Start new month

In a sense, for me, today is the first day of November, because 1st and 2nd days were party and I was almost dead yesterday.
Today, my new month started with fire drill...oops...
It was so annoyed and everyone who lives in my resident had to go outside.
They seem so sleepy and I was the only person who put on suit. Therefore, apparently, I was stared with curiosity by surroundings.

Anyway, after that, I went to my office by walking. I decided to commute my internship by walking because it must be good my health and I don’t wanna get weight any more. Actually, I also decided go to university by walking again as much as I could. I don’t want to get cold again, so I have to keep my health and protect cold.

In an office, I met my boss. Actually, yesterday, I told a lie to be absent from internship because I had strong hangover. So I felt guilty when I met him. He is so polite and kind that he believe me at all. I swear I never betray him.
Now I write a report for headquarter of JETRO, it is about Japanese food importing product. It is quite interesting, but I have to gaze a desktop of computer, so my eyes are little a bit tired now.

In today's work, I met a very good old man who is a maneger of a company.
He is very good and he said me
"Don't feel guilty, don't be afraid, don't nationalize, but enjoy it."
It is quite good phrase!
I will never forget it.

By the way, one of my friends came to my room just before and she gave me a photo and movie took in my birthday. I will put it on mixi, it is Japanese face book. So, if you have a mixi, please watch it.

I have to read some references for tomorrow’s class!!
I hate study actually(hehe

Have a good night!

Yusuke

No comments: