Wednesday 19 November 2008

For tomorrow.

Hoou.
I finalized my assignments just before.
Compared with before, it is not so difficult. But I am totally bust in these days, therefore it took several time from me...oops.

Actually, I received a mail from my ex-girlfriend today. She sent me a birthday card although I hurt her hart this day last month. I have to appreciate to her and prey for happiness of her. Now we are not in relationships anymore, but I think, I hope we gonna be able to be good friend. I don’t know whether it is crucial for her or not but I sincerely hope so.

By the way, I’m really anxious about tonight sleep because I drunk too much coffee for my assignment this evening but it is already over...it must bring bad effect on my sleep...oops. By looking back, today was not so hard day, actually it was so easy day. I went uni and attended a class, and I had a lunch with my friends then went back home, cooked curry, used Youtube and started assignments.

It is quite easy life, isn’t it??

Tomorrow, I have two classes and have to submit assignments. But, I have an appointment about dinner with my friend. I’m looking for that.

So, maybe, I have to go bed and fall asleep as early as I could although coffee will make me mad.

Have a good night!

Yusuke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link!