Wednesday 10 September 2008

Jack and the Beanstalk

Finally, the day I have to move was decided.
It is tomorrow!!
Wow! I have to pack my all belongings.

Owing to negotiation, I was able to get much better condition than before.
So I think I will be able to finish it easier than I expected.

By the way, my friend will go to trip from tomorrow.
Therefore I keep his plant for about 2 weeks.

I really think it is good to put some plants in my room now.
So, maybe, I will buy a plant after coming back this room.

I took a picture of the plant and my doll.
I bought it when I went to Penzance.
It was first time for me to travel in U.K.

Actually this picture looks like “Jack and the Beanstalk”.
I haven’t known that it is fairy tale of this country (haha

Anyway, have a good night!


Yusuke

No comments: