Monday 8 September 2008

Busy week

This week is actually so busy.
First of all, I had to do presentation. But, actually, it already finished.
So it is OK.
But I have to write an essay and submit my CV for internship to my tutor.
So, after the class, I went to my programme’s office today.
However my tutor already went back her house.
Oops.
So tomorrow I have to go there again...

And most disgusting thing is I have to move from my room to another room that is in another block of this hall resident with my all belongings...
In addition, the date that I have to move is not decided yet.
So maybe it is Wednesday or Thursday.

And, what is more, in Friday, I will make short speech to new Japanese student of my programme.
I am concerned about it a little.
Because they must be tired(haha

Anyway I like being busy.
So I will be fine in weekend.

Yusuke

No comments: