Monday 22 September 2008

100 Percent Design London

I finished volunteer work yesterday.
It was hard work actually but it was not a demanding job.
I think It was very good experience for me,
coz I hadn’t had such a experience like explaining or promoting products for general public by English.

I explained about “Tatami”, it is a Japanese traditional mat”, many times.
Now I really know about it very much indeed.

Almost every day, my boss treated me a lunch and dinner.
My boss is a president of the company that produce “Tatami” products.
He tries to promote and sell his products in foreign countries such as Europe.
He is really good man and has some respectable points that I should imitate(haha

Through doing volunteer work,
I got a valuable experience, view for business and new friends.

So I must say that it was precious time for me.

Anyway, have a good week!

Yusuke

No comments: