Tuesday 30 September 2008

Goodbye September

It was last day of September today.
September was very busy month for me.
In 1st week and 2nd week, I had “Academic English” class from morning to evening every week days.
Then I did volunteer work for 4 days from early in the morning to night.
After that, I went to France.
While I did all those things, I made Belgium waffle with my friends, went to Tames Festival, met new friends and went to dinar with my tutor 3 times.

It was busy.
In other words, it was good.
Because I like being busy.
So I enjoyed myself this month.

In these days, I like to talk in English although my English is broken(haha
It could be good sign for me.

Tomorrow I am going to university to fix my timetable.

I hope it will be fine...

Have a good night!

Yusuke

No comments: