Friday 12 September 2008

"Academic English"

Finally, I finished “Academic English” today.
Actually, it was sooooo tiring (haha
Because the reason why is the class starts from 10 o’clock until 4 o’clock.
It looks like high school, isn’t it?

But my class was absolutely good.
Everyone is very sophisticated and very kind.
To be honest, my English level is so bad that I couldn’t understand why I was in that class.
But now, I really really pleasure it.

Today, one of my class mates did a presentation about “Iran”.
Let be honest, I had a little bit bad image for that country.
I mean “scared”.

However, after her presentation,
I really remembered the proverb “Seeing is believing”.

So I must go some country I really don’t know at all.

By the way, I had a dinar with my programme tutor.
Actually she will equip her job and go back Japan end of October.

She will start a business in Philippines.
Her plan for it is very interesting.
I hope she will be success about it.

Anyway, from now on, I try to email for my class mates.

See you

Yusuke

No comments: