Thursday 28 August 2008

North York Moors National Park


I went to North York Moors National Park last trip.
I really wanted to go there because I saw the picture of there when I went to Lake District last month. As you know, moor is a very beautiful place especially in a summer because it looks like purple sea in a field. However it is not common in my country, so it looks so beautiful and interesting for me.
Unfortunately the day I went there, weather was not fine. As you can see above picture, it was a foggy day. To be honest, I got lost in the NP because of fog. I felt so scared because I totally lost my direction. Otherwise fog was disappeared, I couldn’t get back to accommodation (haha
Anyway I'm still alive so it can say that it was good experience.
Unfortunately the weather was bad but someday I would like to go there again. Of course in a good sunny day(haha

Tomorrow my business English class will end.
Maybe drinking party will held in the evening so I’m really looking forward to it.

Yusuke

No comments: